- £10.95 (£210.58 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 16 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
The puroBIO Blush gives your complexion an overall natural glow thanks to selected organic ingredients and beautiful pigments. A blendable texture and easy application.
The blush comes with a magnetic base and can be refilled at your convenience. The transparent lid allow you to find your desired shade quickly and easily.
- Apply blush to desired cheek area
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Best applied using the Sculpting Angeled Brush No. 11 or Blush Brush No. 2, both by puroBIO, for a smooth and beautiful outcome.
- Zea mays (corn) starch 
- Zinc Stearate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) 
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics Compact Blush
| || ||38||(47%)|
| || ||28||(35%)|
| || ||12||(15%)|
| || ||2||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 53 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available