- £8.60 (£165.38 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
We are currently experiencing high order volumes. Place your order now to receive it on Thursday, 23 January. Thank you for your understanding.
The puroBIO Blush gives your complexion an overall natural glow thanks to selected organic ingredients and beautiful pigments. A blendable texture and easy application.
The blush comes with a magnetic base and can be refilled at your convenience. The transparent lid allow you to find your desired shade quickly and easily.
- Apply blush to desired cheek area
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Best applied using the Sculpting Angeled Brush No. 11 or Blush Brush No. 2, both by puroBIO, for a smooth and beautiful outcome.
- Zea mays (corn) starch 
- Zinc Stearate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil) 
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics Compact Blush
| || ||37||(49%)|
| || ||25||(33%)|
| || ||12||(16%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 51 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available