- £9.90 (£4.95 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 08 November: Order today until 10:00.
Styling tools, such as flat irons, curling wands and hairdryers, as well as chemical hair dyes can put stress and strain on the hair. The result is hair that is dry, brittle and damaged. This shampoo has a slightly acidic pH value that restores the structure of the hair and protects it. Lemon and goji berries are rich in antioxidants. Mango, blueberry and blackcurrant support the regeneration process of the hair. For hair that is visibly softer and healthy-looking.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair then massage to cleanse.
- Rinse with plenty of water and follow up with a conditioner and/or hair mask.
- The shampoo can be diluted if needed.
- Add 1 part shampoo to 2 parts water in an empty shampoo bottle and apply as instructed above.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Coco Betaine
- Coco Glucoside
- Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract 
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract
- Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit Extract)
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Fruit Extract 
- Salix alba leaf extract 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract 
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Glycolic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics FOR HAIR No Stress Shampoo
English reviews written for puroBIO Cosmetics FOR HAIR No Stress Shampoo
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available