- £12.85 (£42.83 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 July: Order today until 09:00.
The puroBIO Cosmetics BB Cream has a light texture for easy and even application. Give your skin a natural appearance that is fresh and radiant with this medium coverage BB Cream. Enriched with plant ingredients and protects against harmful environmental influences. It also supplies the skin with optimum moisture. Non-comedogenic with a low SPF.
Available in various shades.
- Distribute on the skin using your fingers or a sponge.
- For best results, choose the shade that is closest to that of your neck.
- Dry skin: Apply the BB Cream using a dry sponge or make-up brush 03.
- Oily skin: Apply a primer prior to the BB Cream application and set the BB Cream with a fixing powder.
- Combination skin: Apply a primer to the oily areas of the skin prior to applying the BB Cream.
PAO: 6 months
- Salvia Sclarea Flower/leaf/stem Water (Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Flower/leaf/stem Water) 
- Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate
- Olive Glycerides
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Sodium Staeroyl Lactylate
- Aqua (Water)
- Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil)
- Cellulose Gum
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Hydrolyzed Algin
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77019 (Mica)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics Sublime BB Cream
| || ||255||(34%)|
| || ||235||(31%)|
| || ||138||(18%)|
| || ||66||(8%)|
| || ||46||(6%)|
18 customer reviews in English
472 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology