PUROPHI Alfa Tonic Antipollution Screen
Forms a protective film against environmental pollution
- £25.15 £29.00 -13%(£12.58 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 24 February: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
The Alfa Tonic Antipollution Screen Serum by PUROPHI is an antioxidant-rich concentrate that protects the skin from all the stressful environmental factors that cause impurities, premature aging, greying/discolouration, as well as loss of tone and radiance.
The product provides intensive hydration and protection against free radicals. It is ideal for all skin types, refreshes the epidermis and optimally preps it for subsequent care. In addition, the serum contains a mixture of antioxidant-rich ingredients.
- Spray the product onto a cotton pad and gently dab on a dry, clean face, neck and decollete.
- Then apply subsequent skincare products.
- PAO: 6 months
- pH value: 4.5 - 5.5
- Aqua (Water)
- Hydrolyzed Tomato Skin 
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit Skin 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran 
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract 
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Orris (Iris Pallida) Extract 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract 
- Melilotus Officinalis Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract 
- Tartaric Acid
- Citric Acid
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citral 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Coumarin 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Patent IP RM2007A000651
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Natural fragrance
Questions & Answers about PUROPHI Alfa Tonic Antipollution Screen
| || ||3||(30%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||5||(50%)|
| || ||2||(20%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available