PUROPHI PHI Slim Liquid Refill
Innovative formula for stubborn dimples
- £12.85 (£4.28 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
The serum contains a saline liquid based on various selected and highly concentrated active ingredients such as Epsom salt, caffeine, ivy, pineapple and green tea that posses firming and clarifying properties.
The product is a refill for the PHI Slim Bandage Set that is recommended to be used as a 4-week treatment. The refill is sufficient for 1 application - for the entire treatment period a Bandage Set and 3 Liquid Refill are needed.
- Use weekly for a period of 4 consecutive weeks.
- Place a clean bandage in a container and soak in PHI Slim Liquid Refill.
- Place the bandage from the knees to the stomach and waist and put on a panty.
- Leave on for at least 50 - 60 minutes.
- Remove the bandage and any residue liquid.
- Follow up with the PHI Slim Serum on dry skin for best results.
- Do not throw away the bandage or panties after use. Wash the reusable items in warm water and allow to dry.
- The panty can be replaced by cling film if need be.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Only use on intact skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
- Aqua (Water)
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/sebacate
- Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate / Caprate
- Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) Extract
- Hedera Helix Leaf Extract 
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract 
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
- camelia sinensis leaf extract 
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- caprylyl glycol
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about PUROPHI PHI Slim Liquid Refill
- 200 ml