Rasayana Anti-Aging Moisturizing Face Cream Oily & Combination Skin
Light moisturiser for demanding skin
- £16.15 (£32.30 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 27 October: Order before Friday at 06:30.
Rasayanas Anti-Aging Moisturizing Face Cream not only provides combination and oily skin with anti-aging effects but provides balance too. The cream contains light, plant-based oils sourced from argan, olive and jojoba. Sage floral water, burdock extract and tamarind extract have normalising properties and regulate sebum production. Tea tree and neem essential oils counteract possible skin impurities while rice powder mattifies the skin.
The special ayurvedic ingredients included in the cream are neem and sandalwood.
- Use mornings and evenings.
- Apply to clean, dry skin and massage.
- Use in conjunction with the Rasayana Anti-Aging Facial Serum for best results.
PAO: 6 months
pH value: 4.8 - 5.5
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Salvia Officinalis Water 
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Oryza Sativa Powder
- Sodium Pca
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzoic Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Sodium Citrate
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- from organic agriculture
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Anti-Aging Moisturizing Face Cream Oily & Combination Skin
| || ||39||(68%)|
| || ||10||(17%)|
| || ||3||(5%)|
| || ||4||(7%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 36 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available