- £10.76 £12.65 -15%(£5.38 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 04 October: Order before Friday at 10:00.
The conditioner is suitable for all hair types, including oily hair, due to its nourishing formula that is packed with plant oils obtained from sesame, olive and shea butter, protecting the strands without weighing them down. Ayurvedic extracts derived from amla, brahmi and methi strengthen the hair from the roots to the ends. A captivating scent composed of lemon, orange and lavender delights the senses.
- Detangling hair balm: Apply to wet hair, distribute evenly, and leave on for a few minutes for best results. Rinse well thereafter.
- Strengthening mask for damaged hair: Apply to damp or dry hair and leave on for at least 15 minutes. Rinse well thereafter.
- Contains amla - Do not leave on blonde hair for more than 3-5 minutes!
- Does not contain dyes - the colour, opacity and dark grains found in the shampoo is a result of the natural, dry ayurvedic extracts incorporated in the formula.
PAO: 6 months
pH value: 4.3 - 4.7
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil 
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Lactic Acid
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Hair Conditioner
What is your packaging g made of, is it plastic free?
0 English reviews written for Rasayana Hair Conditioner
18 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 18 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available