- £7.64 £10.92 -30%(£2.94 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £6.55 / Pc -40%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 04 June: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The mild shampoo is specially designed for frequent use as it cleanses the hair in a gentle way. It contains plant-based tensides, panthenol, nourishing wheat proteins and methi that promotes softness, moisture and shine. Lemon balm, sage and rosemary add freshness and a clarifying effect. The combination of fenugreek, red grape extract and juniper extract stimulate circulation and are ideal for cleansing fine and brittle hair.
- Use a small amount of shampoo on wet hair and massage the scalp to cleanse.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Follow with a Rasayana Conditioner.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Trigonella foenum graecum fruit extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract 
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract
- Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Extract
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract
- Lactic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Phytate
- Sodium oxidized starch acetate/succinate
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium succinate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Chloride
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Mild Shampoo
| || ||6||(21%)|
| || ||12||(42%)|
| || ||5||(17%)|
| || ||2||(7%)|
| || ||3||(10%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available