Rasayana Restructuring Shampoo
Gentle cleanse thanks to selected Ayurvedic ingredients
- £12.10 (£6.05 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 14 July: Order today until 06:30.
The concentrated Ayurvedic shampoo has regenerative properties and contains plant-based tensides that delicately yet effective cleanse the hair without causing any damage. A blend of traditional Ayurvedic ingredients, such as amla, methi and brahmi, possess restructuring and strengthening properties that have a positive effect on dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. Plant proteins and ylang-ylang essential oil strengthen, restructure and protect - for increased suppleness, shine and resilience. The shampoo can also be used on normal hair to encourage resilience, volume and shine.
- Use a small amount of shampoo on wet hair and massage the scalp to cleanse.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Follow with a Rasayana Conditioner.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Coco Glucoside
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water 
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Restructuring Shampoo
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||2||(33%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available