- £6.20 (£2.48 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 18 March: Order before Friday at 10:00.
Thanks to verbena and lemon essential oil, scalp and hair that are prone to oiliness are clarified and balance is restored. For a long-lasting and fresh, clean feel.
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair and massage.
- Briefly soak and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat procedure if necessary.
- suitable for oily scalp & hair
- soothes the skin
- refreshes with organic lemon oil
- without parabens, silicone, synthetic fragrances & sulphates
- 98% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 11% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Leaf/flower Oil 
- Sodium Chloride
- Glyceryl Laurate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Lactic Acid
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about SO’BiO étic Shampoo with Verbena & Lemon Oil
| || ||8||(19%)|
| || ||13||(31%)|
| || ||9||(21%)|
| || ||7||(17%)|
| || ||4||(9%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 20 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 200 ml, 1.000 ml
- 200 ml, 1 l
- 236 ml, 390 ml
- 300 ml, 10 l
- 250 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 l
- 50 ml, 150 ml