- Free from colourants, fragrances & fillers
- Free from petrochemicals
- Economical in use
UK Vegan Society
- £0.70 (£0.70 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 15 March: Order before Thursday at 10:00.
Hand soap made from pure herbal ingredients in organic quality
An economical hand soap thanks to the inclusion of palm oil and coconut oil. It shows excellent cleaning power in cold and hard water. No petrochemical substances or other additives have been used to manufacture the soap.
- Does not soften quickly on wet surfaces
- Without petrochemical complexing agents such as EDTA
- Free from optical brighteners, fragrances, colourants & fillers
- 100% biodegradable
- Made from pure vegetable raw materials in organic quality
- pH value: 9 - 9.5
- Can be used as a household soap, repair shop soap or wherever a good cleaning soap is needed.
- Store between 10°C and 25°C.
- The soap may turn yellow if stored over a period of several years. This is due to its natural raw material composition.
Questions & Answers about Sonett Curd Soap
Can it be used as a face cleanser?
| || ||40||(60%)|
| || ||14||(21%)|
| || ||7||(10%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||4||(6%)|
4 customer reviews in English
25 customer reviews in all languages
- 17 fragrances