- For all skin types
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Intensive care
- £10.25 (£3.42 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The body lotion conditions all skin types including sensitive skin. Birch and liquorice extracts increase the density of the skin and minimise the appearance of stretch marks. The active ingredient complex increases elasticity for a smooth and soft feel.
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Use on the areas of the skin that are most likely to be affected by stretch mark formation.
- Massage well.
- Best applied directly after a bath or shower.
- Note: Safe to use during and after pregnancy or weight loss. Do not apply to the skin directly before nursing.
- Aqua (Water)
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Sucrose Cocoate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Dehydroacetic Acid
Questions & Answers about Sylveco Moisturizing Lotion for Stretch Marks
English reviews written for Sylveco Moisturizing Lotion for Stretch Marks
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available