- Suitable for internal use
- Nourishes the scalp
- Ideal for dry skin & dandruff
- £3.55 (£3.55 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 March: Order today until 10:00.
The oil is extracted using a cold-pressing method. It softens, protects and moisturises the skin, which is why it is commonly used in natural cosmetics.
Almond oil is absorbed easily by the skin and counteracts skin aging. Dry skin feels softer and more elastic after use. The formation of stretch marks are prevented.
- Internal: Three tbsp of almond oil per day help to lower the cholesterol level, detoxifies the body and leaves the skin looking healthy and beautiful in the long run.
- External: This oil offers optimal care and leaves the skin feeling silky soft and supple after showering.
Limp, dry and damaged hair receives new radiance after applying an almond hair treatment.
The scalp is wonderfully nourished, while dandruff and psoriasis are reduced.
Pour a few drops of almond oil on a cotton pad to cleanse the face.
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Almond Oil
| || ||354||(65%)|
| || ||141||(26%)|
| || ||33||(6%)|
| || ||10||(1%)|
| || ||3||(0%)|
8 customer reviews in English
249 customer reviews in all languages