- Environmentally sustainable
- Easy to use
- Bamboo-nylon bristles, medium hardness
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 25 February: Order today until 09:00.
This toothbrush by TEA Natura is a natural product composed of bamboo. It is biodegradable and compostable.
Bamboo is one of the few plants that does not need manure, making it particularly environmentally sustainable.
- The bristles are made of a bamboo and nylon mix.
- The bamboo is grown in non-contaminated production regions in China - far away from the industrial areas.
- The toothbrushes are mechanically made.
- The bristles are pressed into the wood without the use of adhesives.
- The box and little bag are made of recycled cardboard.
It is recommended that the toothbrush is left to dry completely and replaced by a new one every two to three months. Snap off the brush head and dispose of it in residual waste, whereas the handle can be disposed of in organic waste.
- To avoid confusion, the bamboo handle can be labelled.
- 100% Bamboo Charcoal
With medium-hard bamboo bristles
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Bamboo Toothbrush for Adults
| || ||184||(59%)|
| || ||74||(23%)|
| || ||32||(10%)|
| || ||13||(4%)|
| || ||8||(2%)|
6 customer reviews in English
182 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology