- Environmentally sustainable
- Easy to use
- Bamboo-nylon bristles, medium hardness
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 19 March: Order before Monday at 10:00.
This toothbrush by TEA Natura is a natural product composed of bamboo. It is biodegradable and compostable.
Bamboo is one of the few plants that does not need manure, making it particularly environmentally sustainable.
- The bristles are made of a bamboo and nylon mix.
- The bamboo is grown in non-contaminated production regions in China - far away from the industrial areas.
- The toothbrushes are mechanically made.
- The bristles are pressed into the wood without the use of adhesives.
- The box and little bag are made of recycled cardboard.
It is recommended that the toothbrush is left to dry completely and replaced by a new one every two to three months. Snap off the brush head and dispose of it in residual waste, whereas the handle can be disposed of in organic waste.
- To avoid confusion, the bamboo handle can be labelled.
- 100% Bamboo Charcoal
With medium-hard bamboo bristles
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Bamboo Toothbrush for Adults
| || ||252||(58%)|
| || ||106||(24%)|
| || ||46||(10%)|
| || ||16||(3%)|
| || ||12||(2%)|
10 customer reviews in English
240 customer reviews in all languages
- 75 ml