- Environmentally sustainable
- Easy to use
- Bamboo-nylon bristles, medium hardness
- £2.47 £2.60 -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
We are currently experiencing high order volumes. Place your order now to receive it on Monday, 03 February. Thank you for your understanding.
This toothbrush by TEA Natura is a natural product composed of bamboo. It is biodegradable and compostable.
Bamboo is one of the few plants that does not need manure, making it particularly environmentally sustainable.
- The bristles are made of a bamboo and nylon mix.
- The bamboo is grown in non-contaminated production regions in China - far away from the industrial areas.
- The toothbrushes are mechanically made.
- The bristles are pressed into the wood without the use of adhesives.
- The box and little bag are made of recycled cardboard.
It is recommended that the toothbrush is left to dry completely and replaced by a new one every two to three months. Snap off the brush head and dispose of it in residual waste, whereas the handle can be disposed of in organic waste.
- To avoid confusion, the bamboo handle can be labelled.
- 100% Bamboo Charcoal
With medium-hard bamboo bristles
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Bamboo Toothbrush for Adults
| || ||214||(58%)|
| || ||91||(24%)|
| || ||36||(9%)|
| || ||16||(4%)|
| || ||10||(2%)|
9 customer reviews in English
211 customer reviews in all languages
- 75 ml