- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable as an after-sun product
- Optimum care for dry & damaged hair
- Intensifies your natural tan
- £4.60 (£4.60 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 16 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
This Tanning Oil by TEA Natura contains a blend of coconut oil and gardenia. It may be used to intensify a natural tan, as well as for massages or as an oil for hair.
This oil does not contain any sun filters, which is why only skin that is already tanned may be exposed to the sun without any protection.
Ideal as a caring product for sensitive skin and children. The unique scent composed of sweetly fragrant Monoi oil whisks you away to a tropical island.
- For an intensified tan, apply to skin that has already been tanned prior to using sun protection creams.
- Suitable as a massage oil, bath oil or after sun care. Provides the skin with moisture and nourishment.
- Apply to hair and scalp before cleansing and let it sit for a few minutes. Ideally-suited for dry, colour treated and damaged hair types.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Gardenia Thaitiensis Flower Extract
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Tanning Oil with Monoi Tiareé
| || ||282||(69%)|
| || ||87||(21%)|
| || ||23||(5%)|
| || ||5||(1%)|
| || ||8||(1%)|
6 customer reviews in English
271 customer reviews in all languages