- Ideal for blonde to black hair
- Tints & conditions
- Adds shine & volume
- £3.70 (£3.70 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 21 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The Intensive Red Henna Plant-based Hair Dye tints and conditions all hair types from blonde to black hair. It restores suppleness to brittle hair types. The hair dye can be mixed with other plant-based hair dyes from the Terra Naturi product line to create unique shades. The colour outcome varies depending on the application time and amount of powder used.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix approximately 50 g to 100 g of plant powder with warm water until a thick, smooth paste is formed. 1 - 2 tablespoons of vinegar can be added to the paste if needed.
- Put on the accompanying gloves then apply the warm (body temperature) paste to the hairline and work it through the lengthens and ends of damp hair.
- Wrap the hair in a cotton towel, used exclusively for hair treatments, and cover the hairline with cotton strips. This keeps the hair warm until it is virtually dry (approx. 1 hour).
- Rinse the hair thoroughly thereafter then follow up with shampoo if needed.
- lawsonia inermis leaf powder (hennapulver)
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Intensive Red Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
English reviews written for Terra Naturi Intensive Red Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 20 ml, 75 ml
- 200 ml, 1.000 ml