Terra Naturi Sun Milk SPF 50
Protects the skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Suitable for all skin types
- High sun protection factor
- £8.85 (£4.43 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The Terra Naturi Sun Milk SPF 50 provides reliable protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is based on a purely mineral sun protection factor and is easy to distribute on the skin which means that a white cast is not visible on the skin. The non-sticky and non-greasy formula is well tolerated and nourishes the skin with organic sunflower oil and organic coconut oil.
- Apply generously to the skin prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat the application several times a day to provide sustainable protection.
- Reapply when sweating or after a swim.
- Avoid the afternoon sun.
- Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight and apply sunscreen to the skin. Sunscreens with a high sun protection factor do not offer full protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Do not expose the skin to the sun for an extended period of time - even when wearing sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and allow the sunscreen to fully absorb into the skin.
- Avoid contact with clothing, textiles and surfaces.
- Permanent stains or discolouration when in contact with the sunscreen is possible even after the sunscreen is fully absorbed by the skin.
- aqua (water)
- zinc oxide
- dicaprylyl ether
- coconut alkanes
- polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate
- titanium dioxide
- cocos nucifera oil 
- helianthus annuus hybrid oil 
- polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate
- titanium dioxide
- magnesium sulfate
- polyhydroxystearic acid
- zinc stearate
- parfum (fragrance) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils