- £4.60 (£2.30 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 21 January: Order today until 12:00.
This shampoo was specially developed for frequent use and lends the hair increased vitality and shine. Its balancing complex is made of organic extracts obtained from myrtle and lemon balm. The clarifying and stimulating effect of organic citron extract ensures a long-lasting clean feel. Natural essential oils disperse their citrusy fragrance.
- Apply to wet hair and massage.
- Rinse with water and follow with a conditioner.
Tip: For a more light-weight feel, apply the conditioner first and follow with the shampoo.
- nickel, chromium and cobalt tested
- dermatologically tested
- free from paraffin, mineral oil, PEG, parabens, colourants & GMO
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice 
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Citrus Medica Vulgaris (Citron) Fruit Extract 
- Myrtus communis (myrtle) leaf extract 
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract 
- Citrus Medica Vulgaris (Citron) Peel Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- Perfume 
- Limonene 
- Citral 
- Linalool 
- From organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
About the Citron Product Line
Questions & Answers about TIAMA Citron Shampoo
| || ||4||(57%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(28%)|
| || ||1||(14%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
TIAMA Citron Conditioner 150 ml
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology