- £6.40 (£3.56 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £6.06 / Pc -5%
from 3 only £5.74 / Pc -10%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 09 December: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 15 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Sun-ripened oranges and lemon balm add fresh notes to the formula while naturally moisturising aloe vera, lecithin and glycerin nourish the hair, improve hair manageability, protect against heat and provide a weightless feel.
- Apply to wet hair after cleansing.
- Massage into your hair and leave in for 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
pH value. 5 - 6
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract 
- Glycerin 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Coco Caprylate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Olus Oil
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel 
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- from controlled organic agriculture
- manufactured with organic raw materials
pH Value Information
Questions & Answers about Urtekram Aloe Vera Conditioner
| || ||24||(35%)|
| || ||19||(27%)|
| || ||11||(16%)|
| || ||9||(13%)|
| || ||5||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 47 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 30 ml, 150 ml