- £10.88 £12.10 -10%(£10.88 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £10.27 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
An after-sun lotion that relaxes and calms after a day in the sun. It moisurises and protects the skin aginst dryness, and protects the skin against environmental influences. Furthermore, the lotion possesses regenerating properties and guards the skin against moisture loss.
- moisturises & protects the skin against dryness
- can be applied as daily skincare or before retiring for bed
- regenerates & protects
- prolongs your tan
- Green tea extract : stimulating and antioxidative
- Aloe Vera : calming, soothing and helps to maintain the skin's balance
- Jojoba oil : rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E and regulates the natural metabolism of the skin
- Organic soy oil: protects skin from drying out
- Shea Butter : moisturising and softening
Directions for use:
- Apply as often as necessary after sun exposure, to prolong your tan and protect the skin against dryness.
- Can be used as a daily skincare product or regenerating night cream.
- Seek medical attention if skin problems occur.
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylicglycine/capric Triglyceride
- Clycine Soja Oil 
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Lecithin Hydrogenated
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder 
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water 
- Sodium Pca
- Olea Europaea Leafextract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about UVBIO After-Sun Lotion
English reviews written for UVBIO After-Sun Lotion
10 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 100 ml
- 5 ml, 100 ml
- 30 ml, 150 ml
- 200 ml