UVBIO Sunscreen SPF 30
Waterproof & high sun protection factor for the whole body
- £23.35 (£23.35 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 06 October: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
The unique sunscreens made by UV BIO protect the skin from damage caused by the sun while skin aging and dehydration are counteracted. Each sunscreen contains a carefully selected blend of safe ingredients that protect the skin from UV rays in a natural way while also caring for the skin.
- protects against UVA & UVB rays
- free from nanoparticles, PEG, parabens, colourants, synthetic fragrances & synthetic preservatives
- 100% vegan
- free from zinc oxide
- Cosmébio- & ECOCERT approved
- Not harmful to coral reefs & aquatic animals
- fine & rich texture that melts into the skin while providing excellent sun protection
- Organic chamomile extract: calming, soothing & anti-inflammatory properties
- Goji berries extract: rich in amino acids, minerals, carotenoids and vitamins - helps the body fight external influences - antioxidant and antiradical
- Karanja oil: high absorbency of UVA and UVB rays
- Sunflower & jojoba waxes: help to improve the texture of the cream, prevent skin dehydration and ensures a softer skin feel.
- Apply to face & body.
- Massage into the skin until absorbed.
- Repeat application several times a day.
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- titanium dioxide
- c9-12 alkane
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Glyceryl Isostearate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Stearic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the airless system
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Questions & Answers about UVBIO Sunscreen SPF 30
| || ||13||(28%)|
| || ||10||(22%)|
| || ||8||(17%)|
| || ||9||(20%)|
| || ||5||(11%)|
2 customer reviews in English
35 customer reviews in all languages