VICTOR PHILIPPE Tea Tree Ointment
Natural care with soothing effects
- £11.10 (£14.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 24 December: Order before Tuesday at 12:00.
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
The ointment contains several extracts and active ingredients with clarifying and soothing properties, making it perfect to use on oily and impure skin as well as skin that is affected by sunrays, insect bites or other irritants.
A composition of medicinal plant extracts, conditioning substances (such as aloe vera gel, shea butter and sweet almond oil) as well as selected essential oils are responsible for the ointment's ability to optimally care for the skin.
- Apply the product to the affected areas of the skin and gently massage until absorbed.
- Do not use on damaged skin or wounds.
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Stearic Acid
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract 
- Crataegus Monogyna Extract 
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract 
- Avena sativa meal extract 
- Chamomilla Recutita Leaf Extract 
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract 
- Rosacanina(Rosehip) Fruit 
- Melaleuca Alternifoliaoil 
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract
- Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about VICTOR PHILIPPE Tea Tree Ointment
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology