Weleda Sun Edelweiss Sunscreen SPF 30
Moisturising care combined with a high sun protection factor
- £12.65 (£25.30 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £12.01 / Pc -5%
from 3 only £11.38 / Pc -10%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 23 September: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
Protect your skin from the harmful effect of the sun with Weleda's Sun Edelweiss Sunscreen. The sunscreen protects as well as moisturises the skin thanks to the inclusion of coconut and jojoba oils. A wonderfully fresh lemon scent captivates the senses. Furthermore, the cream does not leave a greasy feel on the skin.
- Apply a generous amount of cream to the skin before going outdoors. The sun protection factor is only effective when applying a thick layer of product to the skin.
- Repeat application several times a day, especially after swimming, towel-drying or sweating.
- The sunscreen is best applied when at room temperature.
- Aqua (Water)
- titanium dioxide
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables
- Sucrose Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Leontopodium Alpinum Extract
- Sclerotium Gum (Amigel)
- Xanthan Gum
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Sucrose Cocoate
- Fragrance (Parfum) 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Geraniol 
- Citral 
- Farnesol 
- from natural essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Questions & Answers about Weleda Sun Edelweiss Sunscreen SPF 30
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(14%)|
| || ||2||(28%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||4||(57%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology