Natural cover-up for unevenness & wrinkles
A long-lasting, high-coverage, natural concealer that hides unevenness and wrinkles for a flawless finish. Skin-soothing and skin-caring active ingredients such as organic avocado oil and aloe vera extract have been included which soften the skin.
The green shade conceals redness and facial erythrosis while the remaining shades serve to even the complexion.
- Select a shade one tone lighter than the colour of your skin.
- It should be applied after foundation and before powder.
- To soften dark under-eye circles, start at the inner corner of your eye drawing a straight line down towards the corner of the nostril. Proceed to draw the next line from the nostril upwards toward the outer corner of the triangle shape. Next using a concealer brush or your ring finger (depending on the desired coverage), fill in the triangle blending outward away from the nose.
- For a fast finish, apply the corrector directly or on your finger and dab it.
- For a more precise application, use a brush.
- To balance and clear up your complexion, apply concealer on vessels, redness on the nose or deep lines of expression.
- Oleyl Oleate
- Olive Oil Decyl Esters
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) 
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract
- Ci 77820 (Silver)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Aqua (Water)
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green)
- from controlled organic agriculture
ZAO Products Refills - How To
Questions & Answers about Zao Concealer
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology