100% Pure Fermented Rice Water Serum
Gluten-free & vegan skincare
- £50.20 (£167.33 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 February: Order before Monday at 09:00.
Sake (fermented rice water) is full of vitamins, enzymes and minerals. That's why it's also used in this vegan serum for the face. Citrus, liquorice and white mulberry ensure a balanced skin tone and a reduction in pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid and glycerol increase the plumpness of the skin.
- Use every morning and evening.
- Shake well before use.
- Cleanse the skin and apply to the face, including the eye area, and the neck.
- The serum can be used in conjunction with other serums and applied in layers.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water 
- Glycerin 
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil 
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil 
- Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract 
- Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake) 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Salix Alba Bark Extract 
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract 
- Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake) Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil 
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil
- Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver)
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about 100% Pure Fermented Rice Water Serum
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology