ANARKHIA MOON MILK Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner
No-rinse formula for increased shine & nourishment
- Suitable for full, unruly hair
- Contains saltwater
- Nourishes without the heaviness
Choose Cruelty Free
- £14.55 (£7.28 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 11 December: Order before Friday at 06:30.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 15 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
The MOON MILK Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner remineralises as it tames unruly hair. Ayurvedic herbs with nourishing and moisturising properties are combined into the no-rinse formula. Pure seawater sourced from southern Italy in Apulia, lavender water, inulin, rice starch and guar gum deliver moisture. Castor bean oil, avocado oil and cocoa butter enhance resilience without weighing the hair down. Precious Ayurvedic herbs, such as kapoor, althea, methi, cassia and hops pamper the hair and encourages hair manageability. Revitalising care and long-lasting hold for full and unruly hair.
- Cleanse and towel-dry the hair.
- Apply a sufficient amount of conditioner to the hair paying attention to the ends of the hair.
- Dry the hair as desired.
- Re-styling: Moisten the hair and apply the conditioner as needed.
Scent: citrus fruits, papaya, patchouli
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chlorid
- sea water
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
- Myristyl Lactate
- oryza sativa (rice) starch
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum
- hedychium spicatum extract
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Flower Extract
- Althaea officinalis root powder
- Astragalus Gummifer Gum
- Cassia Italica Leaf Powder
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal
Questions & Answers about MOON MILK Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner
- 15 ml, 60 ml
- 200 ml