Apeiron Nail Bed Oil
Protects the nails & nail area with selected ingredients
- Suitable for hands & feet
- Pure oil blend
- Conditions & regenerates
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £11.10 (£22.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 25 March: Order before Thursday at 09:00.
This oil blend cares for demanding, chapped cuticles that are sensitive to pressure. The Nail Bed Oil is made up of a selection of oils that support the regeneration process and thus degreases.
- Pour a few drops on a cotton swab or pad and gently apply to the affected areas several times.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- The oil may become firm when stored below 10°C due to the natural properties of jojoba oil. Its liquid consistency is restored at room temperature.
- When used on a regular basis, the oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin and nails.
- For supple fingernails, toenails and nail beds - Chapped and dry nails or damaged nail beds promote the occurrence of bacteria.
- Ideal as complementary care when suffering from athlete's foot or damaged nail beds.
- The oil blend does not contain any fragrant oils.
- Does not come with an applicator wand which could lead to germs entering the product.
- The skin-neutral pH value supports the skin's protective barrier which increases resistance.
- users that apply nail polish or use nail remover which can dry out the nails and lead to infection.
- people that wear tight-fitting shoes (e.g. pumps).
- that suffer from damp feet or profuse sweating when wearing safety boots, hiking boots, trainers, stockings made from synthetic materials.
- those prone to sweaty feet.
- those who visit swimming pools or saunas.
- bare feet on yoga mats or hotel room floors, etc.
- those often in contact with water - weakens the protective barrier of the skin.
- those who wear safety gloves on a regular basis.
PAO: 6 months
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Nail Bed Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology