- Versatile in use
- 100% pure
- Ideal beard care
- £6.95 (£6.95 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 January: Order before Monday at 09:00.
Castor oil is a traditional natural household remedy used to strengthen hair and nails. This oil is of 100% pure quality and stems from controlled organic farming.
Versatile in use:
- Hair mask: Apply castor oil to the hair at night. Braid the hair and wrap a towel on your pillow securely before retiring for bed. Alternatively, wrap a warm towel around your head to help the oil penetrate the strands. This helps to significantly reduce the reaction time. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash hair twice with shampoo thereafter. This is needed to completely remove any oil residue from the hair as castor oil has a very thick consistency.
- Nail & cuticle care: Apply to a small mount of oil to the nails and cuticles before retiring for bed.
- Brow & lashes: Use as a strengthening treatment by applying the oil to the brows and lashes over a period of a month. It is recommended to use a clean and dry mascara wand.
- Beard care: Apply as needed to strengthen the hair of the beard.
- 100% pure & organic
- strengthens & repairs hair, nails, lashes, brows & beard
- dermatologically tested
- ECOCERT certified
- not tested on animals
Questions & Answers about Avril Castor Oil
| || ||13||(76%)|
| || ||3||(17%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available