The Volume Mascara by Avril comes with a practical spiral brush that catches even the finest lashes with each application. Furthermore, organic beeswax and organic acai extract are both active ingredients that possess protective and strengthening properties.
Note: Unlike its counterpart used in conventional cosmetics, the Butylene Glycol contained in this product is obtained from cane sugar making it a completely natural substance.
- Define your lashes using an eyelash curler before applying the mascara.
- Apply one coat of mascara in a zigzag movement to coat even the smallest and finest lashes.
- Now let the mascara dry and then apply another layer.
- To remove the mascara, moisten two cotton pads with eye make-up remover and place them on your eyes for a few moments. Gently dab to remove the make-up and carefully wipe off any residue.
- volume effect
- practical spiral brush with synthetic bristles
- with protective beeswax
- made in France
- free from animal testing
- ECOCERT certified according to COSMOS standards
- 99.8% of ingredients are of natural origin, 62.73% of the ingredients stem from controlled organic agriculture
- Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Pentylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Butylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Behenate
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters
- Oleic/linoleic/linolenic Polyglycerides
- Oryza Sativa Cera
- Euterpe Oleracea 
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Contains +/- : CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI75470
Questions & Answers about Avril Volume Mascara
Is the palm oil used in this product sustainably sources palm oil?
| || ||274||(49%)|
| || ||144||(25%)|
| || ||71||(12%)|
| || ||28||(5%)|
| || ||41||(7%)|
16 customer reviews in English
347 customer reviews in all languages
- 1 l, 500 ml