- £6.35 (£70.56 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 30 May: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The Volume Mascara by Avril comes with a practical spiral brush that catches even the finest lashes with each application. Furthermore, organic beeswax and organic acai extract are both active ingredients that possess protective and strengthening properties.
Note: Unlike its counterpart used in conventional cosmetics, the Butylene Glycol contained in this product is obtained from cane sugar making it a completely natural substance.
- Define your lashes using an eyelash curler before applying the mascara.
- Apply one coat of mascara in a zigzag movement to coat even the smallest and finest lashes.
- Now let the mascara dry and then apply another layer.
- To remove the mascara, moisten two cotton pads with eye make-up remover and place them on your eyes for a few moments. Gently dab to remove the make-up and carefully wipe off any residue.
- volume effect
- practical spiral brush with synthetic bristles
- with protective beeswax
- made in France
- free from animal testing
- ECOCERT certified according to COSMOS standards
- 99.8% of ingredients are of natural origin, 62.73% of the ingredients stem from controlled organic agriculture
- Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Pentylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Butylene Glycol
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Glyceryl Behenate
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Oleic/linoleic/linolenic Polyglycerides
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters
- Oryza Sativa Cera
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract 
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Aqua (Water)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Avril Volume Mascara
| || ||203||(49%)|
| || ||106||(25%)|
| || ||52||(12%)|
| || ||21||(5%)|
| || ||32||(7%)|
11 customer reviews in English
260 customer reviews in all languages
- 50 ml, 150 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology