- £10.35 (£35.69 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
The Badger Balm Beard Oil contains softening babassu oil and pure jojoba oil in combination with pomegranate extract from CO2 extraction to wonderfully soften, hydrate and protect beard and skin in one easy step. Use only a small amount of this rich oil for great results.
Beard Oil is ideal in providing facial hair with suppleness while simultaneously supplying the skin with nourishment to ensure healthy hair growth. Therefore the Badger Balm Beard Oil is ideal for hindering itchiness. It can be used as soothing skincare or intensive nighttime treatment. Once your beard has reached the desired length it is recommended to switch to using the Beard Balm instead.
Application: Ideally the Beard Oil should be used directly after showering. Place a few drops in the palm of your hands, blend and smooth on the beard.
- certified organic & 100% natural
- conditions & nourishes
- rapid absorption
- very rich consistency
- contains bergamot essential oil that shows a low content in furanocoumarin
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil 
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract 
- Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Extract 
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil 
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil 
- Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil 
- Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract 
- Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract 
- from controlled organic agriculture
About The Badger Balm - Navigator Class Man Care Line
Questions & Answers about Badger Balm Beard Oil
| || ||2||(20%)|
| || ||5||(50%)|
| || ||3||(30%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available