- £6.40 (£30.48 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Badgers know how to dig the Earth, and also what a toll that can take on the cuticles - that's why this is one of Badger's favorite balms! Our Cuticle Care formula deeply soothes and restores cuticles with soothing Shea Butter and nourishing Seabuckthorn CO2 extract. Delightfully fragranced with essential oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass and Ginger. Repair and protect dry, splitting cuticles.
Note: Naturally occurring beads of Shea Butter rise to the surface.
Directions for use: Lightly swipe fingertips over the surface of the balm & apply directly to cuticles. For intensive therapy, apply liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves overnight. Use regularly and expect results.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) 
- Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) 
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) 
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) 
- Litsea Cubeba (Litsea Cubeba) 
- hippophae rhamnoides oil 
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Cuticle Care Balm
| || ||206||(58%)|
| || ||96||(27%)|
| || ||35||(10%)|
| || ||9||(2%)|
| || ||4||(1%)|
3 customer reviews in English
187 customer reviews in all languages