- £17.80 (£30.12 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 30 September: Order before Friday at 06:30.
- Seabuckthorn Oil protects cells from oxidative damage and aids in collagen production (rich in Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K).
- Apricot Oil easily penetrates the hair cuticle, delivering nutrition to dry and damaged hair (rich in Vitamins A, C, & E).
- Pomegranate Oil contains high levels of antioxidants, and also promotes regeneration and strengthening of hair (rich in Vitamins B and C).
Condition & Restore Daily life takes a toll on the hair: sun, wind, earth, water, pollutants, and styling can impact hair health. Badger’s here to help restore the balance – let us pay the toll for you!
Treat your hair to vitamin and antioxidant-rich oils and extracts, and watch the shine and luster return to overworked hair. We’ve selected our most powerful oils to deliver naturally occurring vitamins A, B, C, E, and K to nourish and replenish hair. Seabuckthorn and Pomegranate promote hair strength and elasticity, and Apricot is a potent emollient, imparting moisture and shine. Rosehip possesses regenerative properties, helping hair to return to its healthiest state.
Directions for use:
- Apply hair oil evenly to clean, dry hair. Amount will vary depending on hair type and length.
- Massage hair oil into hair and scalp. Work from the roots to the tips. Use a comb or your fingers to ensure even distribution.
- Allow hair oil to soak into hair for 1 hour or overnight. (Tip: use an old towel to protect your linens.)
- Shampoo and condition, then style as usual.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil 
- Punica Granatum (Organic Pomegranate) Oil 
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn) 
- Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) 
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Organic Rose Geranium) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Badger Balm Seabuckthorn Hair Oil
| || ||6||(54%)|
| || ||3||(27%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(18%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available