- £9.35 (£16.70 / 100 g)
- from 2 only £7.49 / Pc -20%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 09 July: Order today until 06:30.
A dreamy night balm rich with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax poetic Badgers and other restless wanderers. Rub a little bit of balsam under your nose, on your lips, on the temples or on your pulse points. The light aroma will start to carry you away as soon as you apply it.
Rosemary is the traditional herb for clear thinking, confidence, and memory. Bergamot is mentally uplifting, and Ginger is strengthening and confidence-inducing. Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods, while Lavender is the traditional sleep herb: fresh and relaxing. This balm is perfect for those nights when you can't seem to stop the mind chatter!
The sleep balm doesn't make you tired, but will calm your thoughts, allowing you to slip into sleep in a completely natural way.
- Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) 
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) 
- Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil 
- Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Sleep Balm
| || ||126||(33%)|
| || ||94||(25%)|
| || ||82||(21%)|
| || ||37||(9%)|
| || ||35||(9%)|
7 customer reviews in English
217 customer reviews in all languages