BalmBalmFrankincense Essential Oil
Recommended for dry skin
Frankincense Essential Oil calms, soothes and improves focus. Derived from the plant's resin, it is also known to be beneficial for dry skin types.
- Country of origin: Somalia
Directions of use:
- Essential Oils should be diluted into a carrier oil for use on the skin at a ratio of 5 drops in total of essential oil to 10ml (one dessert spoonful) of carrier oil for bodies.
- 5 drops to 10ml for face, neck and children.
- Only certain essential oils are suitable for babies and they should be mixed at 2 drops to 10ml of carrier oil.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated natural substances and should be treated with respect and caution.
- They should never be used neat on the skin with the exception of a few essential oils when advised by an aromatherapist.
- Please take care to keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or any medical condition, please seek advice before use.
- Likewise, if you have very sensitive skin, it would be advisable to seek advice or carry out a patch test on a small area of skin before use.
- Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) 
- certified organic
Questions & Answers about BalmBalm Frankincense Essential Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology