BalmBalm Frankincense Essential Oil
Recommended for dry skin
- £15.69 (£156.90 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 1-2 days
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 14 December at 12:00 CET. Click here for more details
Frankincense Essential Oil calms, soothes and improves focus. Derived from the plant's resin, it is also known to be beneficial for dry skin types.
- Country of origin: Somalia
Directions of use:
- Essential Oils should be diluted into a carrier oil for use on the skin at a ratio of 5 drops in total of essential oil to 10ml (one dessert spoonful) of carrier oil for bodies.
- 5 drops to 10ml for face, neck and children.
- Only certain essential oils are suitable for babies and they should be mixed at 2 drops to 10ml of carrier oil.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated natural substances and should be treated with respect and caution.
- They should never be used neat on the skin with the exception of a few essential oils when advised by an aromatherapist.
- Please take care to keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or any medical condition, please seek advice before use.
- Likewise, if you have very sensitive skin, it would be advisable to seek advice or carry out a patch test on a small area of skin before use.
Questions & answers about this product
Ecco Verde UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology