- Suitable for all skin types
- Reliably cleanses
The extremely fine-pored structure of the sponge is perfect for gentle yet effective cleansing. The konjac used is obtained from the konjac root, making it completely vegan and 100% biodegradable. The natural alkaline effect balances the acidity of the skin.
The sponge is available in the following varieties:
- Black bamboo: antibacterial bamboo charcoal is ideal for use on skin that is prone to impurities.
- Red clay: sensitive skin benefits from the included red clay
- Green tea: enriched with green tea extracts, the sponge is ideal for cleansing dry and combination skin types.
- The sponge can be used on its own or in conjunction with a cleansing product.
- Soak the sponge in warm water before use.
- Gently extract any excess water and use circular motions to cleanse the face.
- Rinse the sponge after use and hang to dry.
The sponge lasts between 2 - 3 months if maintained properly. The old sponge can be disposed of in organic waste or used to hydrate plants in a flower pot or garden.
|Product Type:||Natural Sponges , Konjac Sponges|
|Skin Type:||Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin, Impure Skin|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
- Bamboo Charcoal
Questions & Answers about benecos Natural Konjac Sponge
| || ||35||(45%)|
| || ||16||(20%)|
| || ||12||(15%)|
| || ||5||(6%)|
| || ||9||(11%)|
1 customer review in English
44 customer reviews in all languages