- £16.30 (£8.15 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 11 March: Order before Friday at 10:00.
This multi-functional oil is ideal for the gentle cleansing of dry and sensitive skin and skin that is prone to allergies. The oil can be used as a shower or bath oil, and also doubles as a make-up remover, massage or body oil. It frees the skin from any impurities in a gentle way, leaving it feeling soft and cleansed.
- Borage oil, almond oil, wheatgerm oil, fat-soluble extracts obtained from aloe vera, vitamin E.
- For bath & shower: Pour the oil in bath water or apply it directly to damp skin and then rinse it off.
- Cleansing: Use the oil in combination with a cotton swab to cleanse small areas of the skin. No water needed.
- Skincare: Massage onto clean skin.
Caution: This oil causes the bath and the shower to be slippery!
PAO: 12 months
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Aloebase Sensitive Multi-functional Oil
| || ||31||(81%)|
| || ||4||(10%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 30 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg
- 100 ml