- £4.45 (£29.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 25 June: Order before Friday at 09:00.
A clarifying disposable face mask that is specially developed to balance and mattify oily and blemished complexions. The mask contains botanicals that possess astringent properties such as sage extract, lemon juice and rosemary extracts. These substances serve to remove dead skin cells in a natural way and counteract impurities. The mask is also enriched with aloe vera juice and Jania Rubens.
- Carefully place the face mask on clean and dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage any residues into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with few drops of face serum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only suitable for external use.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Algae Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water
- Arginine Ferulate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Salix Alba Bark Extract
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon)
- Jania rubens extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Clarifying Face Mask
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||3||(33%)|
| || ||4||(44%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology