BioearthFiller-Effect Face Mask
For a firmer & more radiant appearance
- Recommended for mature, tired-looking & dull skin
- With plant-based cellulose
- With hyaluronic acid
- Vegan & nickel tested
The Filler-Effect Face Mask by Bioearth is a dísposable face mask made of plant-based cellulose. It contains selected ingredients such as oils obtained from macadamia and grape seeds, combined with the likes of hyaluronic acid that smooth the skin and increases skin elasticity. The formula is also enriched with aloe vera juice and Jania Rubens extract.
- Carefully place the face mask on clean and dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage any residues into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with few drops of face serum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only suitable for external use.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Coco Caprylate
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water 
- Jania rubens extract
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Obtained from cultivation that preserves organic diversity
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Filler-Effect Face Mask
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology