Biofficina Toscana Fruit Sorbet Hair Mask
Natural hair food with Tuscan fruit extracts
- £12.06 £14.20 -15%(£6.03 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 07 December: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The hair mask has an acidic pH that nourishes and tames curly and wavy hair types. It is ideal for detangling and conditioning the hair without weighing down the individual strands. Vitamin-rich extracts found in organic Tuscan kiwis, softening olive oil and a natural curl activator based on linseed and chia hydrate and define curls and waves. The mask tames, softens and exudes a delicious fruity scent.
- Use as a pre-shampoo on damp hair and rinse after 15 minutes.
- Can be used as a conditioner after cleansing by only applying the product to the ends of the hair. Leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing.
- It is advised to use as multitasking care in combination with other Biofficina Toscana masks.
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Actinidia Deliciosa Fruit Extract 
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract
- Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Caprylic acid
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Ci 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex)
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Biofficina Toscana Fruit Sorbet Hair Mask
| || ||10||(31%)|
| || ||14||(43%)|
| || ||5||(15%)|
| || ||2||(6%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 1 l, 500 ml
- 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg