Biopark Cosmetics Neroli Essential Oil
Sweet, floral citrus aroma
£6.25 (£62.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Promotes circulation
- Improves the appearance of the complexion
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for dry & sensitive skin types
Item no.: BPC-BIOP024, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 3830066650270
Purpose of use: Air freshening with an evaporator.
Description and usage: Steam distilled from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree. It has a dark greenish yellow color and a sweet, floral citrus aroma. Many aroma therapists refer to Neroli as an exotic and exquisite essential oil. Neroli essential oil increases circulation and stimulates new cell growth. It can prevent scarring and stretch marks, and has been found useful in treating skin conditions linked to emotional stress. Any type of skin can benefit from Neroli essential oil, although it is particularly good for dry, irritated or sensitive skin. It regulates oiliness and minimizes enlarged pores. Neroli oil helps to clear acne and blemished skin, especially if the skin lacks moisture. With regular treatment, it can reduce the appearance of fragile or broken capillaries and varicose veins.
Blends well with: lavender, lemon, clary sage, myrrh, spice oils such as nutmeg, cinnamon and clove.
Interesting facts: Though Bitter Orange essential oil has been around for centuries, Neroli essential oil wasn't discovered until the seventeenth century. It was named after Anna Maria de la Tremoille, princess of Nerola. The oils properties were extremely valued by the people of Venice who used it against plague and fevers.
Warnings: Read the label carefully and follow the instructions for use. For external use only, not for ingestion. Do not use undiluted. Non-toxic, non-irritant. Avoid during pregnancy.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Neroli Essential Oil
Can I use it in comsetics? It says on the label "for air freshening with evapurator".
0 English reviews written for Biopark Cosmetics Neroli Essential Oil
25 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 25 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available