- Protects & nourishes the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- £13.75 (£27.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 16 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
- produced using natural & mineral ingredients
- protects & nourishes the skin
- free from nano particles
- ideal for sensitive skin types
- suitable for all skin types
- high sun protection
Application: Apply generously to the face and massage into the skin. Regularly repeat the procedure. BIOSOLIS sun protection products are water-resistant. It is recommended to reapply after spending a long time in the water to ensure its protcting affects.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray on clothing. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before use. Read the instructions carefully.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
43,70% of the total ingredients are from certified organic agriculture
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Aloe Vera) 
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- titanium dioxide
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil 
- Diethyl Sebacate
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Sodium Chloride
- Persea Gratissima Oil 
- Stearic Acid
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Polyglyceryl dipolyhydroxystearate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- from controlled organic agriculture
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Questions & Answers about Biosolis Face Cream SPF 30
| || ||24||(50%)|
| || ||14||(29%)|
| || ||8||(16%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
1 customer review in English
34 customer reviews in all languages