- £11.26 £13.25 -15% (£11.26 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 29 August: Order today until 09:00.
This sun cream has a sun protection factor of 20 that guards sensitive skin types from the effects of UV rays. It contains mineral filers and promotes an even tan. Selected active ingredients such as vitamin E, gamma oryzanol and bisabolol combined with oils obtained from coconut, argan, jojoba and linseed that ensure a supple skin feel. Karanja oil and carrot extracts are responsible for an even-looking tan.
- Apply a generous amount of fluid to the skin prior to sun exposure, and repeat at regular intervals.
- Wait 30 minutes before exposing the skin to direct sunlight.
- nickel tested (1 ppm)
- dermatologically tested
- PAO: 6 months
- store between 10°C and 28°C
- Aqua (Water)
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil
- Zinc oxide
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- titanium dioxide
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Hydrated Silica
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Daucus Carota Extract 
- Stearic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Salicylate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About The Sun Care Product Line
About the sun protection products by bjobj
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Bjobj Sun Cream Fluid SPF 20
| || ||7||(43%)|
| || ||5||(31%)|
| || ||4||(25%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology