- Easy to use
- Effective massage technique
With the CelluBlue, you can replicate the movements of the famous "palpate-roll" massage. This massage is an effective technique used on skin affected by cellulite. The suction cup activates circulation which results in lipolysis - the removal of fat cells.
The practical CelluBlue is easy to use. Apply a firm pressure on the sides of your CelluBlue and place without releasing the sides, on the selected area. Then slowly release the sides of the CelluBlue on your skin, it will be sucked in the CelluBlue. Use the tool to gently massage the skin. The suction cup can be used as often as you like and it ideal for travel.
Visible results can be seen after only a few weeks of regular use. CelluBlue can be used on all types of cellulite - mixed, adipose, aqueous or of fibrous origin.
CelluBlue is made of silicone and is thus hypoallergenic. It can therefore be used without fear of allergic reactions occurring and is easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Only use on skin affected by cellulite.
- Only follow a smooth movement - moving the cup in an upward motion, never a zigzag motion.
- Only use CelluBlue in conjunction with an oil.
- Do not use on skin affected by varicose veins or skin problems such as allergies, wounds, burns, fresh stretch marks, etc.
- Do not use on the face, nipples or mucous membranes.
- Not suitable for use when pregnant or nursing.
Composition: 100% medical grade silicone
Questions & Answers about CelluBlue Cellulite Cup
| || ||82||(44%)|
| || ||58||(31%)|
| || ||18||(9%)|
| || ||4||(2%)|
| || ||21||(11%)|
2 customer reviews in English
125 customer reviews in all languages