codex Beauty Bia Cleansing Soap
Clarifying & cold-pressed soap bar enriched with bamboo activated charcoal
- £18.35 (£15.29 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 19 August: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The clarifying soap is enriched with bamboo activated charcoal. It is made using a cold saponifaction method that keeps the benefits of the contained oils and plant butter intact. The ingredients provide a pleasant lather that moisturises and cleanses the skin. The fragrance composition is composed of pure essential oils obtained from Atlas cedar, orange, cypress and patchouli.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and wounded skin.
- For external use only.
- The activated charcoal may stain textiles.
PAO: 12 months.
- Sodium Olivate
- Sodium Cocoate
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Shea Butterate
- Sodium Castorate
- Sodium Sunflowerate
- Limonene 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Sodium cocoa butterate
- Charcoal Powder
- tsuga canadensis (hemlock) leaf oil
- Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about codex Beauty Bia Cleansing Soap
- 7 fragrances