Douces Angevines Baume de Diane Firming Body Oil
For a taut decollete
- £42.50 (£85.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 1-2 weeks
Baume de Diane is light-weight liquid that is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving behind a greasy film. The oil stimulates and supports the skin tissue of the breast and ensures beautiful and velvety skin. The precious ingredients such as rosemary, benzoin and precious oils obtained from hazelnut, apricot kernels and Chilean wild roses, have nourishing and regenerating properties, which give the skin more suppleness and firmness. Essential oils have been included to wrap the skin in a warm and feminine fragrance.
- free from synthetic additives & animals derivatives
- without preservatives & fragrances
- not tested on animals
- purely natural ingredients from controlled organic farming
- Apply to the skin every morning and evening.
- Gently massage a few drops on the neck as well as the chest area.
- Suitable for daily use. Can also be used as a treatment during spring.
- Ideal after pregnancy or weight loss.
- During pregnancy, the oil can be used as a preventative treatment for stretch marks that may form on the belly.
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil 
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract 
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil 
- Citrus Aurantius Leaf Oil 
- Styrax Benzoin Gum 
- Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Oil 
- Boswelia Serrataoil
- Commiphora Myrrha
- Essential Oils
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Douces Angevines Baume de Diane Firming Body Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology