Douces Angevines Magnifica Devine Night Fluid
Regenerating anti-aging care
- For demanding skin
- Pure plant active ingredients
- Normalises the metabolism of the cells
- Stimulates the repairing function of the skin
The anti-aging face fluid supports the natural functions of the skin by strengthening it for increased resistance. Magnifica supports the normal metabolism of the cells and ensures a youthful, lively appearance. The special active ingredients obtained from more than 38 different plants promote the natural regeneration of the skin for a radiant glow, and wraps the skin in a rose scent.
- Free from synthetic additives & animal derivatives
- Without preservatives & fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Pure natural ingredients from controlled organic cultivation
- For dull, tired & saggy skin
- Absorbs immediately & does not cause a greasy feel
- Warm 4 - 5 drops in the palms of your hands.
- Then apply to the skin with your fingertips and massage gently.
Ingredients (INCI): Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil* , Daucus Carota*, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Rosmarinum Officinalis*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil*, Cymbopogon Martinii Oil*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Leaf Oil*, Centella Asiatica, Camelia Sinensis Sencha*, Canarium Luzonicum Oil , Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil*, Jasminus Officinale Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil*, Boswelia Carterii Oil, Nardostachys Jatamensi Rhizome/root Extract*, Parfum**
*certified organic, **natural essential oils
Questions & answers about this product
Ecco Verde UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology