Dr. Hauschka Soothing Intensive Treatment
Normalising care for hypersensitive skin
- Recommended for hypersensitive, stressed & reddened skin
- Powerful & strengthening care
- Harmonising properties
- £41.90 (£104.75 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Hypersensitive, reactive and reddened skin requires a special skincare regime that helps with the self-preservation of the skin. The Soothing Intensive Treatment strengthens and harmonises with the help of specially selected active ingredients obtained from black tourmaline, anthyllis, kalanchoe and rose water. Thus, this complimentary skincare treatment strengthens and nourishes the skin.
- Skin cells are renewed every 28 days.
- Mirroring this same regenerative cycle, Soothing Intensive Treatment should be used for 28 days in place of the Facial Toner or the Sensitive Care Conditioner.
- After morning and evening cleansing, mist 4-5 pumps onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin.
- One bottle should be sufficient for 28 days.
- This Intensive Treatment is intended to complement your daily holistic skincare routine. Continue to cleanse, tone and moisturise daily using Dr. Hauschka preparations such as the Soothing Cleansing Milk, Facial Toner, Rose Day Cream and Rose Day Cream Light.
- In addition, we recommend an intensive skincare routine once or twice a week using Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask and Soothing Mask or Revitalising Mask.
- Truly 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Aqua (Water)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Maris Sal
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Citronellol 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract 
- Anthyllis Vulneraria (Woundwort) Extract 
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Leaf Extract 
- Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract 
- Cichorium Intybus Extract 
- Anagallis Arvensis Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract 
- Tourmaline 
- from natural essential oils
- in highly diluted form
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Soothing Intensive Treatment
1 English review written for Dr. Hauschka Soothing Intensive Treatment
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English