EQ EVOA Kids Sunscreen SPF 50+
Protects little ones & the ocean
(£185.93 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For the face & body
- Balanced UVA/UVB protection
Item no.: XBV-EQF-8905754, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 3760248905778
The Kids Sunscreen SPF 50+ contains pure mineral filters that offer balanced UVA and UVB protection. This formula is perfect for children from the age of 3 months. The cream has a high sun protection factor, is gentle on the skin, water-resistant and protects marine organisms. Furthermore, this sunscreen does not sting the eyes.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a generous amount of sunscreen in an even layer prior to sun exposure.
- Reducing the amount of sunscreen used reduces the degree of protection.
- Repeat application regularly - after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Do not expose infants and small children to direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun between midday and 4 pm.
- The use of this sunscreen should not lead to prolonged periods of sun exposure.
- Sunburns are dangerous, particularly for small children - excessive sun exposure is a serious health risk.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water 
- titanium dioxide
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil 
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Camelina Sativa Seed Oil 
- Stearic Acid
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Hydrogenated apricot kernel oil 
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Sodium Phytate
- Calcium Gluconate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Organically grown
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about EQ EVOA Kids Sunscreen SPF 50+
English reviews written for EQ EVOA Kids Sunscreen SPF 50+
Customers also bought
La Saponaria osolebio Sun Cream SPF 50125 ml - 40 ml