farfalla Egyptian Jasmine 5% (95% Alc.)
Relaxing and soothing
£14.45 (£289.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Pampering fragrance
- Aphrodisiac effect
Item no.: FAR-xxjasma%5, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534012171
Jasmin has a pampering aroma that relaxes, encourages self-confidence and soothes. It is also said to have aphrodisiac properties. The diluted oil is best suited for scenting your home. For use in aromatherapy and cosmetics, however, the pure essential oil is better.
During pregnancy, use only very diluted!
- Origin: Egypt
- Plant part: flowers
- Extraction method: Extraction with solvents
- Botanical name: Jasminum grandiflorium
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
Questions & Answers about farfalla Egyptian Jasmine 5% (95% Alc.)
English reviews written for farfalla Egyptian Jasmine 5% (95% Alc.)
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available