farfalla Organic Lemon
Uplifts the mood
(£899.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Slightly bitter & refreshing
- Stimulating & encouraging
- Ideal for travel
Item no.: FAR-xxzitrb, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 7612534013031
The clear fragrance of the lemon has a refreshing, invigorating effect. It boosts low spirits and restores vitality. It is cleansing, uplifting and refreshing. Travellers will find it ideal for freshening the air in hotel rooms, cars, etc.
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Shiny & soft hair: Mix coconut oil with 1 to 2 drops of lemon oil and apply to the ends of the hair. Wrap in a towel and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes or overnight then rinse well the next morning.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Lemon
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Lemon
22 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 22 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available